St Hubert’s Chapel, Idsworth, Hampshire England.
A lovely little chapel sits serenely amid the cornfields about 200 yards from the road. It was built in 1053 by Earl Godwin of Wessex. It may well have been used as a hunting chapel by King Edward the Confessor.
A fine mediaeval church with examples of mediaeval painting on the North wall and surrounding the altar window on the East wall.
Photo by Roger Voller.